TechVudu respects the privacy of every individual who visits our web sites, responds to any of our mailings, or sends us e-mail. This Privacy Statement outlines the information TechVudu will collect and how we will use that information. This Statement will also instruct you on what to do if you do not want your personal information collected or shared when you visit our websites, respond to our web-based mailings or send us email.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
TechVudu will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card billing information, etc.) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
The following are some examples of when TechVudu may require that you provide personally-identifiable information:
- To complete an online order for a product or service
- To register as an eSeller, Freelancer, or customer
- To request more information about new or current TechVudu products or services
If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the address listed at the bottom of this Statement. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
When you do provide us with personally-identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- We may store and process that information to better understand all customer needs and how we can improve our products and services for all customers
- We may use that information to contact you with new promotions and announcements if you have previously provided your permission and if the promotions and announcements are in your interest
- We may contact you if we have questions about your account TechVudu will not rent, sell, or lease personally-identifiable information to third parties.
We will not disclose personal information except as follows:
- To persons or companies who help us provide products and services to you. We may share information with business partners. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- When required by law. TechVudu may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our software licenses and other rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others. This may include exchanging information with law enforcement agencies, or with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk.
- As part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company. We may in the future sell all or part of our assets or be involved in a merger. It is customary for user information to be included with the transferred assets in these types of transactions.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the web site and/or Internet Service Provider from which you linked to our site or advertisement.
Similar to personally identifiable information, we will not rent, sell, or lease non-personally-identifiable information to third parties. We may share non-personally identifiable information with business partners.
TechVudu has no intention of collecting any personally-identifiable information (that is, name, address, telephone number, or email address) from individuals under 18 years of age. Where appropriate, TechVudu will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on our web sites or advertisements without consent of a parent or guardian. If a child has provided us with personally-identifiable information without the consent of a parent or guardian, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the email address listed at the bottom of this Statement if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from our existing files.
When you view one of our web sites we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and will be used to determine ways to improve our web sites, advertisements, products or services. For example, cookies allow us to tailor a web site to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
TechVudu web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons – sometimes called single-pixel gifs – that allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. We may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to count how many messages have been opened and acted upon. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information; they are a technique we use to compile aggregated statistics about web site usage. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
Changes to this Statement
TechVudu will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. When we post changes to this Statement, we will include the date at the top of this statement. TechVudu encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
104 Trade Street – Suite D
Greer, SC 29651
As sure as a gun you’ve seen the headlines saying that not getting enough care about heartiness may add your risk of myriad heartiness problems. That’s why online pharmacies is becoming more pops over the past 10 years. At times folk are looking for medicaments to resolve sexual heartiness problem. Have a question about Viagra and “healthy man viagra“? How you can find detailed info about “viagra for men“? The most vital factor you have to look for is “homemade viagra“. Although the erectile disfunction itself isn’t necessarily strong, erectile disfunction is sometimes one of the early warning signs of other underlying health problems that can be quite dangerous. Additionally most side effects vary depending on the patient’s gender and overall health. Remember, if you have more questions about this remedy ask your heartiness care professional.